Saturday, February 7, 2015

Old Friends Revised?

I faced a pretty large part of my past this week and it went better than I thought.
I had a falling out with my best friend of 13 years, about 3 years ago.
We stopped talking for 3 years straight.
Reasons don't need to be mentioned but we just fell apart.
I made the decision when I saw her that I would say my peace and see how it went.
She was waiting apparently. It was really nice to reconnect with her.
I'm not going to divulge my everything into it until I know how it's going to go.
But so far it seems promising.

I'm proud that I faced one of my many anxieties and it didn't blow up in my face.
Hopefully it still wont.
I believe it will be a well made decision.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That was my grade 10 semi formal Brody :) crazy how different I am now right?

      Delete