Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Things are looking up

 I'm so proud of my life right now I can't wait to
see how things will go for Barry & Myself.
I'm going to be putting my best foot forward into 
loosing as much weight as I can. I know I have a few
friends who can help me get that kick in the ass that I need.

I'm looking into working from home as well, I found it online
at nextworkathome.com it's for brand name companies taking orders
online and placing them for delivery. I'm excited to start learning more
about the company and seeing where it can take me because this is perfect
for my anxiety I wont have to leave my house in a frantic attempt to be on
time for shifts and I get to make my own hours. 

But this is a big step because when I solidify these to things then
we are going to start thinking about having kids in the next year or two.
If my weight is managed then there wont be as many complications 
with my health if I have a baby. I've got the baby fever i'm not afraid to 
admit it. It's hitting me harder than I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment