Monday, February 16, 2015

Saint Valentine ♥


I had the most wonderful Valentines Day.
Barry had to work the majority of the day until 8pm.
I started my day getting ready for a movie date with Marjorie.
We saw 50 Shades of Grey.
I now wish to own the books so I will be looking into acquiring those.
I got home for 6:30pm so I didn't have long to wait for Barry
to be off to begin our Valentines.
We ordered in 241 pizza and ate at 8:15pm
after we exchanged gifts.
Barry got my Munchkin Avdenture Time Eddition!
I can't wait to play it!
Then he gave me a Red Velvet box with a hand written note folded inside.
Then he allowed me to open my card which he had lovingly placed a beautiful
10 carrot white gold heart shaped pendant with necklace.
It's gorgeous and I couldn't be happier.

After that he opened my gift to him and he loved it!
I wont go into details as to what happened next but It was a success.

♥I Love You Barry Clifford Leavoy♥



No comments:

Post a Comment