Thursday, February 26, 2015

Shopping Haul

Got my nails done last night with my mum for a late gift.
Found a lot of good things while I was out !


SOHO Naturals Kabuki Brush it provides moderate to full coverage.
It's short handle makes it easy to hold and control as it moves around your
face - perfect brush to use with mineral makeup, loose or pressed powder, or bronzer.
It's a densely packed bristle in a very pretty pink. They're very soft and fluffy.

Material: Nylon Fibers
Handle: Bamboo
sohobeauty.com


I found this cute package of creme sponges. They're really soft
cute and absorbent and come is so many different shapes. My favorite of course
is that really cute teal heart. According to the packaging the creme shop has
been around since 1987 as an established premier beauty supply manufacturer.
It's a Los Angeles made product and the make more than just makeup sponges.
www.thecremeshop.com


I got a few first aid kits Hello Kitty of course. This one is a small 
purse size kit that holds 2 Antiseptic wipes, 2 gauze pads, 4 large bandages & 
4 small bandages, all in a cute tin case.


This one is a 75 piece first aid kit of course again is Hello Kitty.


This kit includes: 1 Anti-itch cream, 1 Pain relief spray, 6 gauze pads,
4 soft gel fever patches, 10 Antiseptic wipes, 15 large bandages, 1 small
rectangular bandage, 10 cotton balls, 1 self adhesive wrap, 1 instant cool pack,
8 get well stickers, & 1 emergency contact card. They all feature hello kitty on the 
packaging in some way.


Sanrio really outdid them selves I can't wait to use them, i'm sure it
wont be long the way myself and Barry are accident prone lol.
I love all my kawaii things I got! 


No comments:

Post a Comment