Friday, February 13, 2015

Birth

I have so many friends that have kids now. 
Many of which are on a second or third child.
The majority of them never even wanted kids...
But i'm over here like "I want a baby" and have no luck
what so ever in the department. Not that i'm trying but it's
not that i'm the most protective in the area.
I hate that I have PCOS, I hate that when it comes to it
i'm going to go through a living hell to get pregnant.

Sometimes I think maybe I should just give up and not
have kids, tell Barry that i'm just not going to have any and 
then I see how great he is with any age of child and it melts my heart.
I want a baby so bad. I want someone to love me that I can give my all to.
Maybe it wont happen, maybe it will, I don't know if things will happen.
But I hope i'm at least given the chance to have it happen before
something worse happens with my PCOS or worse...cervical cancer.

These are the days I miss my best friend Heather.
She would have something encouraging to say to me.
To pull me out of this frame of mind.
I miss you babe.


No comments:

Post a Comment