Friday, March 9, 2012

Brampton

Okai well there's nothing more I can do Helter died last night.
I hate loosing pets even if people say "they're just fish".
Most people when they get fish just get them on a whim and don't put
much thought into it, I spent 2 years researching my Blood Parrot fish and finally
went and bought them as babies once I had everything for them. So I loved them
just as much as I would a cat or dog. So their death does upset me.
They're not just fish to me, and it doesn't help any that they're suppose to live 15 years.
I'm not sure I want anymore fish though it's so painful when they die I can't bare to see their lifeless
bodies floating around in the water like some childs bath toy when they used to be so full of life.
---
On another note which is happier but sad at the same time.
I'm in Brampton, was suppose to meet up with Ashley but the guy who said
would give her a ride isn't returning her phone calls so we have to wait until tomorrow now.
But it's still all good. I have to get up early tomorrow and do my aunts hair and I have 
to go to Party Packagers and get some invitations to hand out at this baby shower for my
birthday this March. It's probably the only time I'll be able to hand them out to everyone lol.
P.s. Cat Butt!