Wednesday, March 7, 2012

--♥--

Well I have to say i'm getting really tired of people
just judging me... You don't know me you know of me
you know nothing about me, so shut up.
Don't spread rumors about me cause I will find out
that it was you, i'm not stupid.
Also whom I go out with and whom I decided not
to stay with for personal reasons is none of your damn
business it's my relationship I always end them on a good
note if it comes to that I never try to hurt anyone I'm 
always considerate and I just let them know that I don't think
it will work out not just "oh your nasty fuck you"
no i'm not an ignorant person who just goes around hurting people.
Just because your friends with them doesn't mean you
have the right to judge me and i'm sure they wouldn't want 
you to be so bitter as to judge me for not having common bounds.
You're just missing out.
--♥--