Sunday, March 11, 2012

baby shower

Hey everyone, so that baby shower went great
this is what I wore. Sorry no better photo's was drinking lol 
Hence the weird face lol. But yeah there was some stupid shit that
went down lets just say I lost a lot of respect for one of my cousins kind of
upsetting. I also didn't get to see Ashley but it's alright because I'm going back
Down next weekend to hang out with her we're going to get our nails done
and just go crazy all around town. Might bring my friend Andrew with.
I can't wait to live in Toronto this town I live in is so boring, there's
nothing to do here and there's really no job opportunities i'm
actually going job hunting tomorrow so I should be in
bed but I don't want to so i'm not. 
----
P.s. This is Whiskey. My aunt adopted her and she's
the sweetest little kitten ever!  She's my little 
Jack Daniels