Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life


I'm not your average girl.
I'm different, At least I aspire to be.
I really need to get out of this town, nothing but
misery follows me around here. Since I've moved here
I've gone through most horrors that no one person should.
----
In other news I've been loosing a ton of weight and I'm quite
proud of my self. I'm going to get into waist training once 
I get to my goal weight In total that means I need 
to loose 71lbs. I'd like to do that before my
friend Brit's wedding I want to look
good for her wedding not fat.
I'm taking my mom out today to get her
a facial, manicure and pedicure at the spa in town
We're making Newman Marcus cookies for the baby shower
this weekend, I'm really excited to see my family plus my 21st birthday
is coming up soon this March 29th. So my moms going to have a huge family
party on one day and another day I'm going to go up to Hamilton and hang out with 
Ashley and we're going to to around town and get free stuff and just get drunk cause we can.
This photo is from the first drinks we had together :)