Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Around My Neck

I've been feeling a bit more tired than usual.
I'm guessing that's why i'm not doing much with my appearance
lately. I'm just to tired.  I think everyone's just feeling
tired lately. I have a baby shower to go to this weekend
I think i'm leaving on the Thursday and going shopping at 
Passions first. Then were heading to Brampton to see 
family and friends. I really can't wait cause I want
to see my friend Ashley, I love hanging out with her.
I hope my blog is going well because i've always been 
a little skeptical about blogging since I found out about it.
I love meeting new people and talking with others.
I often do pen pal letters with Ashley because we
don't live close so it's so much fun :)
---
These are my defining necklaces.
Top: Ashley - our friendship necklace it's a half
a heart with a crown that says BFF.
Middle: Sabbie - Charmed symbol necklace we have
matching ones with matching earrings.
Bottom: Me - This is my favorite necklace, it's one of my
fear i'm quite scared of spiders and yet I love this piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment