Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hillview Haven Estate Bed & Breakfast


 
      We got away finally. Away from everyone and went on our bed and breakfast estate getaway. It was absolutely wonderful and very much needed. So our stay was at a beautiful place about 3 hours away called Hillview Haven Estates. It's on 24 acres of land with horses and a gorgeous view of the lakes and hillsides. They had many rooms that were styled to different countries like England, Africa, France, And a Victorian style room as well for a family to stay in, we booked the cutest one though it was Japan. We had a gorgeous large tub big enough for two right beside our bed that we set up Netflix and soaked for two hours. It was so much fun. 

The dinner the host prepared was a three course meal that I would love to go back for more. We started with a salad that was avocado, apple, and cucumber diced on top of a single leaf of lettuce with his homemade dressing. (to die for) also my first time trying avocado. (not bad at all). Our main was stuffed chicken breast roasted with sliced almonds and mango on top of another home made gourmet sauce with roasted potatoes, asperigus and a stuffed pepper. (also my first time trying asperigus not a big fan of it but not bad also). For desert we had the lightest chocolate cake I've ever had in my life. It was served in a martini glass the order went chocolate cake, layer of ice cream on top, chocolate topping with whipped cream then more chocolate shavings, a cookie wafer and a strawberry on top. (heaven in a martini glass should be the name). We later found out this man used to be a gourmet cook who worked for five star restaurants all over the place.


Barry took me shopping around the area and we went to wonderful attractions in really remote places. We got to see scrap metal made into really cool figures like Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime!
      
      
                                           Yeah we're nerds who get excited about this stuff.
        I found a vintage portrait someone painted and had a good laugh cause it reminded me of Barry looks like his pooping face which is also his might be concentrating probably thinking about bacon face lol. Either way I miss his Moustche! 

      
       This was my new friend were very close as you can tell lol I had a really nice laugh after I thought of all the comments I could just imagine Heather saying about us being a pink threesome lol. 

    Over all it was a really great vacation even though it as only two days away from home. It's was needed and I feel so much closer to Barry and much more in love with him. I have a second heart necklace now two sizes bigger than the last which just reminds me everyday how much larger my love grows for him but the little one to show me where it all started. 

               To end off my blog post here I leave you with this great store find....a penis pig!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment