Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Worth

It's days like today I'm really glad that I have Barry with me.
I don't know how I would deal if I didn't have his love and support.
I'm getting tired of all the backstabbing people in my life who spread
lies and talk behind my back. I'm tired of those people being as close
as family or being family members as well. I don't know who to trust
anymore. It's sad when I have no one to talk to but my own boyfriend.
I have a few friends I can think of that I can trust but I don't want to 
burden them with my problems. Who do you trust now a days.

I like to keep to my self now since Heather's passed away. Even 
my old close friends have changed and are unreliable. I knew when I
had days like today I could call Heather and tell her everything with no
judgement, no pointing, no concern she would tell another. Life was good.
I wish I had that again but people have become so full of them selves, no
concern for others, doing for them selves and not thinking of the consequences.
Some just going down a path that you can't even say anything thing because
it will do no good anyways. They just push you away and continue down
that spiral to nothing good and i'm there at the end waiting, beaten, torn down,
bleeding and yet my arms are open to catch you...you let me fall. 

But Barry is there. That's all that matters. That all I can hope for.
And it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment