Friday, June 12, 2015

Mallymkun


Warning! Graphic content in this post!

So I got a new addition to my vastly growing sweet little personal collection. 


I've decided to name him Mallymkun. He's a sweet little white mouse around 3 inches not including the tail. He was beautifully preserved by my new friend Jocelyn, who told me he was one of her first wet specimens. He's such a beautiful shade of white & I will love him forever. 

Jocelyn has also been given the task to preserve my very first wet specimen whom I call Sir Lupin The First. If you haven't guessed he's a little bunny (Lupin). His jar was tainted and I'm excited to get him back all fixed up! 

Funny I have a rabbit and a mouse. A rather Alice in wonderland goings on here. What a fitting name for my mouse to have as Mallymkun (the door mouse in Lewis Carols Alice in wonderland). Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment