Monday, June 9, 2014

Removed

I've gotten rid of my facebook, i'm quite done being told what I can an can not put on my own social media page. Like i'm not allowed to have feelings and emotions i'm just suppose to be a happy little drone that doesn't feel anything else like sadness and negativity. I'm not always sad and depressed which is a great accomplishment for me. Since I was 14 i've struggled with depression and anxiety and no one understands they just think that they can say 'cheer up' and it's going to happen... NO.

There are days I wake up and I love life and want to do a bunch of things but when I wake up and have plans to do things and they don't go very well I get a little upset. I don't know what to do and I haven't gone back to that point where I just sit and cry all day, I just try to find a friend to help me feel better and move on. Well I'm going to ask my doctor to change my medication because everyone seems to just hate me lately for being who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment