Friday, June 6, 2014

Luci happy

I feel really accomplished today. Very accomplished. I got all my grocery shopping done, managed my bills, got dinner made, sorted all my files (tomorrow I work on my fathers files), I managed to have a conversation with 2 strangers at 2 different times without having an anxiety attack. One of them in person in a grocery store and the other through a phone. I'm quite proud of my self. I got almost all the laundry done tonight I'll have only 2 more washes to do then the bedding before Barry gets home from work. I could totally be a house wife. One day I'll have a baby in the mix as well though which will make everything I've done today much harder to do with a child but I think I will get even more joy out of he complexity of it all. Sorry this post is more about the chores of life I've done today but I'm happy and I live sharing that. 

(Pillow cats! Abbigail & Dellilah 💕)


No comments:

Post a Comment