Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ceremony Of Life

♥Heather♥
07.05.92 - 01.03.15

Yesterday was one of the hardest days for me.
We said goodbye to my best friend Heather.
A celebration of life with over 200 people that showed up.
I was so pleased with the response from people showing up.
Heather was a bright light to everyone it was amazing.
The pastor was funny, bright, and well spoken.
He also suffers some Epilepsy so it was nice having someone
who understands what Heather was going through.

I saw people from high school I haven't seen in maybe 10 years.
No re connections were made though which in my eyes are good.
The immaturity levels with them are still as they were back then.
They sat and took "selfies" at my best friends funeral...
I honestly wish I knew during so they could have been told it was 
so inappropriate. I really hope Cheryl doesn't see them.
It's not a reunion don't take pictures like that at a funeral.
Some people are children though...

I was very grateful that Sarah, Ryan, Eric & Shay showed up since
Barry couldn't get the time off work. They stayed the whole ceremony
with me. It was really nice having mature couples to sit with.

Corbin was completely oblivious to what was going on as
people brought him toys and things to keep himself busy.
He played around with Leigh and his grandpa Keith.
I think he will be just fine.
I will make sure I have that quilt done for him.

I love you Heather♥
Miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment