Monday, December 1, 2014

Strike Back


Posting more seems to be helping me relieve a lot of stress.
I'm super excited to go to the One Of A Kind Show in Toronto 
I can't wait!
Myself and Barry also started our Advent Calendars today!
One piece of chocolate is so not satisfying lol I need to start 20 calendars at once!
Mine how ever does a lovely countdown to New Years as well which is a bonus.

I'm also paying it forward by offering FREE photo's this holiday
to anyone who wants them done.
As long as somewhere down the road you pay it forward as well!
Unless you want to donate a food item to the food bank then I will take that as well!
Also an unused unwrapped Christmas toy or pet food donation! 

I've reconnected with some old friends just in this past week as well which makes me so happy.
I always feel like I have friends but just no one who actually wants to be my friend and hang out
even just to go to timmies and get a drink or go to a pub maybe play some darts or pool.
so this feels good. 

Watched one of my favourite movies tonight Jay & Silent Bob strike back! He'll yea! Noise noise noise smoking weed smoking fatties smoking blunts who smokes the blunts we smoke the blunts lol Jay & Silent Bob rule! 
Tomorrow night we head to Caledon so we can leave early for the one of a kind show but I'm going to make Barry bring his laptop so we can watch Clerks. 
Until then night bitches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment