Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Scam Alert!


Does Hair Vitality Actually Help Regrow Hair!?


So here's the scoop my father of 61 years old has long grey hair but he's been searching for something to help with the thinning of his hair and balding in the natural mans form at the back of the head. I came across Hair Vitality and figured it's $3.99 to try it out for a month you get 30 tablets and are to take 1 each day. 

 "This supplement claims that it gives 100% maximum satisfaction to its users."  

 This was all a lie clearly as my father used this product every day as directed and no results showed, he didn't miss a day of taking it and handed me back the bottle empty with zero results. which I thought was quite disappointing considering all the success stories I saw for this product. This got me wondering where are all the unsuccessful people who have tried this product...? 

What Are The Supposed Benefits of Hair Vitality?

  • - Assurance of stronger and beautiful looking hair.  [False]
  • - It fights against external stress factors.  [False]
  • - Nourishes your enhances your hair. [False]
  • - It helps you to take back the lost confidence. [False]
  • - It supports lustrous and healthy hair.  [False]
  • - It speeds up in hair- growth. [Super False]
  • - A quick solution to voluminous and thick hair. [False]
So honestly where is the helpfulness of this product? My fathers hair looks the exact same. As an added bonus I did go to beauty school and have inspected my fathers hair before and after with zero change. Onto another solution but buyers beware this product is a fraud! 

Learn more about this products bull here: http://www.crevalorsite.com/hair-vitality/


No comments:

Post a Comment