Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The nightclub life sucks!


So as some of you know my friend Hopes birthday just came and went and for her birthday we went to 'The Guvernment'. Big mistake was super hot, sweaty and all around disgusting there. The most vile people I've ever seen in my life barely dressed we're let in no questions asked. I've never been squeezed into a tighter more sweaty place in my life. To top this night off I ended up contracting 'Scabies' off one of those dirt ball people who rubbed their nasty sweaty bodies against mine as I tried to squeeze through the crowd to leave this nightmare. Now I get to soak myself in nasty smelly cream for 3 days and be quarantined from my life while doing so. Happy fucking times for me. Good thing it's curable. But still what a piss off.
At least Hope had a wonderful Birthday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment