Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kiss the past

I wish I knew how beautiful I was back in my childhood
I was always told I was fat and ugly.
The people who actually cared told me other wise
but it's hard to believe few when so many say another.
I was only 160lbs in high school but apparently 
that's really fat... now that i'm the weight I am now 
and going down for that fact I wish I never listened to 
those mean kids and let them tear me down.
Because maybe I would have been a happier child.
Maybe I would have smiled more and met more people.
I sheltered my self to the few who made me feel good about
my self but never put my self out there to others.
I just found some old photo's of me I haven't seen in 9 years.
And i'm happy with what I see.
I'm going to share them with you all and you tell me.
This is me my grade 10 year of high school and me only this Jan 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment