Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Deserve This♥


So I got extensions for the first time and I have to say
I love them! I miss my long hair. The only thing I hate 
is the clips cause I can feel them when I touch my head
I don't like that I can feel them. Andrew likes them though
which makes me happy, he's banned me from using scissors
now I have to grow my hair out. I'm also in love with his 
dog, (it's mutual) his dog loves me haha Andrew calls me
his dogs girlfriend. His dog wont even let him touch me with
out his permission, it's really cute.
I've been really happy with my life so far. We're also
doing renovations for the upstairs bathroom and the basement
I have almost completely cleaned out to start renovations down
there. I'm really excited to get started. I've cleaned out at least
5 bins of things I had stored and given away to goodwill.
I'm having my birthday at McReiley's this March 29th as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment